Take your dishes to new heights with this culinary aid developed and refined in the heart of Perigord. Ideal for deglazing and marinades as well as flambeing poultry, meat and fish dishes. May also be used to flavor risottos, soups and purées. Add at least one tablespoon per serving at the end of cook time, stir and serve
Features & Highlights
- Created from rare and precious porcini mushrooms, capturing their unique essence in a bottle
- Elixir of Porcini is all natural, made from carefully selected porcini and the finest regional ingredients
- Delicately seasoned natural infusion with the flavor and aroma of wild porcini mushrooms
- Deglaze, marinate, and flambe meat, poultry, and fish dishes or subtly perfume risottos, soups, and purees.
- Produced in France by Distillerie du Perigord, experts in distilling & infusing
|Manufacturer:||Distillerie du Perigord|
|Brand:||Distillerie Du Perigord|
|Publisher:||Distillerie du Perigord|
|Studio:||Distillerie du Perigord|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Distillerie Du Perigord, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
IBERIA White Cooking Wine, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 12)Iberia Dry White Cooking Wine is a handy kitchen staple for recipes that call for white wine.. Use it to add extra flavor to your sauces or sautés or add a splash to roasted meats or vegetables.. Whe...
mpn: BWC02244, ean: 0073575970399,
Mitsukan seasoning Cooking Sweet Mirin. This product contains Natural Ingredients. This product is manufactured in United States. Freezing and Chiiling Temperature of the product is Ambient: Room Temperature....
Roland Sherry Cooking Wine is produced by the natural fermentation of juice from grapes which is brought about with wine yeast. The wine is then fortified with grain neutral spirits to bring the alcohol content up to 17%, higher than can be achieved ...
mpn: 00372987, ean: 0024182000481,
Create flavorful dishes with Eden Mirin Rice Cooking Wine. Just a few shakes of this popular staple in Japanese cuisine adds a delicate taste to dashi broth, soups, sauces, stir-fries, dips, marinades and dressings. The versatile ingredient is also i...