Dry Fruit Hub Watermelon Seeds (Tarbooj Ke Beej) - Pack of 1 Kg(2.2 lbs)
Dry Fruit Hub Watermelon Seeds (Tarbooj Ke Beej) - Pack of 1 Kg(2.2 lbs) by Dry Fruit Hub at Good Time Donuts. MPN: DFH-146. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. They are low in calories and high in nutrients, and no, they are not poisonous. And they do offer great benefits. Some of those include boosting
Features & Highlights
- Promote Heart Health :- Watermelon seeds are also rich in zinc, which plays a key role in heart health. It regulates the way calcium moves in your heart cells. This is important as excessive calcium levels can lead to heart failure. And patients with congestive heart failure were found to have severe zinc deficiency, which simply explains why this mineral is so important for the heart.
- Strengthen The Immune System :- Watermelon seeds, especially the roasted variety, are packed with iron - and the mineral enhances immune function. The B vitamins in the seeds also help in this regard. And magnesium, as per a Cuban study, has a strong relation to the immune system. In another study on rodents, magnesium deficiency was linked to impaired immune function. Magnesium also plays a protective role in allergic reactions, suggesting how important it is for our immune system.
- Improve Male Fertility :- The zinc in watermelon seeds is important for the male reproductive system. According to a Chinese study, zinc supplementation can significantly enhance sperm quality of infertile men. Also, zinc is only second to iron as the most abundant element in human tissues. And trace elements like zinc play a major role in the male reproductive system as they exhibit high activity at the molecular level.
- Improve Brain Health :- The magnesium in watermelon seeds can help improve memory. It can also fight memory lapses associated with aging. Studies also show that magnesium-based treatments can work with great success for age-related memory loss. An American study states that brain magnesium can improve memory and even accelerate learning. Low levels of magnesium have also been linked to Alzheimer's.
- This is Agricultural Products which we procure direct from farms. Then We select the Best Ones. So Actual Product may slight vary from image.
|Manufacturer:||Dry Fruit Hub|
|Brand:||Dry Fruit Hub|
|Publisher:||Dry Fruit Hub|
|Studio:||Dry Fruit Hub|
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|